DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE PRINTER EPSON L6290 – The current need for office work for multifunction printers is very important for accelerating the completion of work. Epson always contributes to make changes for the better in producing printers. One of them is the Epson Ecotank L6290 which is equipped with complete features to meet market needs. This 33ppm speed printer already uses the factory default ink tank system which is very easy to refill the ink.
You do not need to use different devices for copying and scanning documents, the Epson L6290 can act as a document copying and scanning engine.
Genuine Ink Recommended
Epson L6290 uses ink code 001 with 4 colors (Cygan, Magenta, Yellow and Black), this printer is very efficient in consuming ink.
Epson L6290 Warranty
Enjoy warranty coverage for up to 2 years or 50,000 prints, whichever comes first, to ensure that you get the most out of your printer and that you don’t have to worry about it breaking down or failing. This is particularly significant for a printer designed for high-volume printing, as the printhead is covered by Epson’s warranty. If you need help finding the nearest printer service, you can click the Printer Near Me button below.
DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD EPSON L6290
Compatible Operating System
Windows x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 11 x64
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||27.45 MB||Download|
|Scanner – Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11 x64||61.63 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X – PowerPC, Mac OS X – Intel||56 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X – PowerPC, Mac OS X – Intel||26||Download|
How to start using this printer
- You can take the unit out of the printer case then peel off some of the adhesive attached to the L6290;
- Open the ink bottle slowly then pour the ink according to the color into the ink tank;
- Turn on the printer, wait about 15 minutes for the ink to rise into the printheads;
- Plug the USB in the printer and then connect it to your Laptop;
- Download the L6290 Driver Software according to the operating system you are using, the drivers are available at the bottom of this page.