DOWNLOAD SOFTWARE PRINTER EPSON L1210 – For businesses, the EcoTank L1210 provides excellent print performance and high-quality photo production, A low cost of printing is made possible by the high print yield of up to 4,500 black-and-and-white pages or 7,500 color pages Epson EcoTank now offers spill-free refilling of ink bottles with designated nozzles that are inexpensively priced. Don’t sacrifice quality for cost when printing. Because of the high page yield of 4,500 pages for black and 7,500 pages for color, the EcoTank L1210 can help you save money.
As a result of the ink tank being built into the printer, the printer has a small overall footprint. Adding to this convenience, the bottle nozzle provides spill- and error-free refills.
Genuine Ink Recommended
When using EcoTank printers, you can expect high-volume print quality from Epson genuine ink bottles. With a smart tip for mess-free refills, each bottle is individually sealed to ensure that the ink is pure. For long-lasting quality and low printing costs, use genuine Epson ink. Epson L1210 uses ink code 003 with 4 colors (Cygan, Magenta, Yellow and Black)
Epson L1210 Warranty
With a two-year or 30,000 print warranty, you can get the most out of your printer and not have to worry about repairs. It is critical for a printer designed for high volume printing to have a warranty that covers the printhead. If you need help finding the nearest printer service, you can click the Printer Near Me button below.
DIRECT LINK DOWNLOAD EPSON L1210
Compatible Operating System
Windows x64, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 10 x64, Windows 11 x64
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10||28.56 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver – Mac OS X – PowerPC, Mac OS X – Intel||54 MB||Download|
How to start using this printer
- You can take the unit out of the printer case then peel off some of the adhesive attached to the L1210;
- Open the ink bottle slowly then pour the ink according to the color into the ink tank;
- Turn on the printer, wait about 15 minutes for the ink to rise into the printheads;
- Plug the USB in the printer and then connect it to your Laptop;
- Download the L1210 Driver Software according to the operating system you are using, the drivers are available at the bottom of this page.